"Ohana means FAMILY, and family means nobody gets left behind."

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's with the ^^ ?

Hello people! Or rather, cousins. xDD

So, I wonder how long this blog's gonna stay alive. Oh well, it was a good idea anyway. Credit to HZ and HY. :D
I wanna change the header tho. I think there are better pics of ourselves out there. So, I shall see if I have time to create a new one. Yay! IF you have any preference, email me the pic of yourself you want posted la. Okay?

Just so you all know, Juin and I are doing alright over here. We're trying out lots of new different activities and with classes, I foresee a busy semester. It's all good though. We're having fun. :)

The rest of you, post up some pics kay? Especially those of Emma!! Adorebleee!

Signing out,
Your "cheerful" cousin,
Steph!

No comments: