"Ohana means FAMILY, and family means nobody gets left behind."

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hello?

It's my 1st time posting in this blog, I think.....

Anyways.....

I have nothing to do now and so that's the reason why I'm doing this...

So far i think this blog is not yet, DEAD... As Hao Yi said.... I still think this blog can make it ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Except without Ethan in it, since he forgotten his account.....

And Emma since she doesn't know anything about blogging yet....

So I'm here today to add another post since Ethan can't do it for the Lim family.....

Now I just hope that every cousin's will do their part in doing their jobs to SAVE this blog...

Except maybe me because I'm ever so forgetful...

So, PLEASE REMIND me dear cousins to UPDATE this BLOG!!!!

Okay.... That is all I have to say today...

BYE!!!



No comments: