"Ohana means FAMILY, and family means nobody gets left behind."

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'M BACK!!!

Hello !!! This blog is still alive?
Surprising right?
Owh well... It was Hao Yi's idea to revive this blog so I'm here writing this post now... ^^

Don't really care to have a camera like my cousins such as: Hao Yi, Stefanie Teoh, Juin or any other of my cousins who have a camera...... So I don't really post photos....

I kinda let my cousins do all the photo shooting stuff.... And see myself in those photos, if they're kind enough to take some of me... =D

Okay... that's all for now... Bye bye.... ^.^

2 comments:

Stephanie Teoh said...

yay Lucas!! haha, you should be happy we take photos of you! :D

btw, why did you have to spell out my full name? HAHA, and it's StePHanie. ^^

haoyi said...

LOL LOL! I should take less pics of you then Lucas =p