"Ohana means FAMILY, and family means nobody gets left behind."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Because no one will find out..

It's now 12.29am, and I should be sleeping soon. But since Howie wanted someone to update the cousin's blog, and I feel like ranting, he's a post for you.
As you should know, I'm part of the Brand, the university's newspaper. I'm a photographer. :D So, I was assigned to take a pic for Juin's article. (Yes, she's part of it too) Anyways, Juin told me how she wanted it, and I took the pic la, and sent it to the chief photographer, b'cause all pics go to her. Firstly, she didn't reply me if she got my mail, and left me wondering if she received it. I finally saw her on Friday and she said she got my photo. So, I was relieved la. ;)
Then today, (Tuesday) the newspaper came out. Juin looked for her article, and I looked for my pic and guess what, it freaking WASN'T THERE! It was replaced with some other photo taken by the layout editor. -.-"" I mean, if the photo wasn't good enough or something at least have the courtesy to tell me rite? And maybe I can get another photo? But no, she just went and got another photo. Argh, I think the words on the photo was too small, but emailing isn't all that difficult rite? Just tell me and I'll take another photo for you. Gosh, it was 10 dollars right there! And now it'll go to the fella who isn't even a photographer. *inhales, exhales*

Just so you know, I'm not making a big deal out of it, just needed to rant. xD

Take care cousins! Just a taste of how uni life might be. ;)

No comments: