"Ohana means FAMILY, and family means nobody gets left behind."

Friday, September 18, 2009

Someone's GOTTA revive it

Hey cousins! Hao Yi here. Anyways, how are you're holidays going so far? Hope ya'll are having fun! Thank God today was a holiday. I got to do many productive things :D Especially my KGT. My head's gonna explode soon. Haha.

Anyways, aren't you guys excited?? WE'RE GOING TO PD TMR!! =) We're certainly gonna have fun bonding together. Even Emma's coming! We're gonna have fun and I promise to take loads of pictures of us together! It's gonna be a fun 2 days. =D Sorry Juin and Steph, we really wish that you guys are going to be with us, but too bad xDD We'll sure to make you jealous.

Well after that trip, I'm gonna actually have to FORCE you guys to update this blog. Come on la, Lucas,Ethan, Juan, JON, you haven't even update yet! And thank God Steph is keeping it alive. There's only like..3 ppl who updates this blog? And HZ and Lucas updated ONCE only! And I had to update it for Lucas too -.-

Haha. Well you guys better update after the trip kay? PS. Don't you guys think that we should get a new header again? HAHA. "Some" people are apparently not satisfied with their pics. That's why Steph is so cousin-ist. LOL. Anyways anyone wants to make another one? =P
And oh yea, cousins, each time you update here, make sure the labels have your name in it. It's easier to classify like that^^

That's all from me now. See you guys tmr! I can't wait! =D

4 comments:

Stephanie Teoh said...

i am not cousin-ist! U're the one who don like the pic is it? fine lor, give me yr pics I make another one. hmph

haoyi said...

Haha. Me, HZ and Ethan. Yea, I'll give you the pics when you get online =P Have fun!

Stephanie Teoh said...

hahaha, i like HZ's contrast XD but ET's one is just funny!

haoyi said...

HAHA Hz's contrast? Should pick a pic with his face mar. Funny? Maybe that's why he hates it xD