"Ohana means FAMILY, and family means nobody gets left behind."

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cousins day out!

Well here are my pics from our cousins day out a week ago! Finally I'm done with them. Here are just some of them. To see the whole album, go:





They look like their glowing.



Two retards.



One retard. =P








Me and the fat bros =P



Show off :P



Can you do it? :P





He barely touched the bars.


Poop shot!


Waliau.


That's so NOT how the game goes.


I know, I know =D






STUCK.


I always thought it would be the other way around =D





Do you remember the time I did this 10 years ago?


*whoosh*




HAHAHA


Retard #1

Retard #2


Not so supportive aunty.


Supportive aunty.


=D


Indeed he was.


We have different staminas.





Don't even ask.

Overall, it was a really fun day. Got to do some bonding, exercising, and take pictures! Too bad I din got to be Ethan's personal trainer though.

Well to Ethan: Be happy that your UPSR is over. And also, don't be too tough on yourself. Enjoy what's happening now and don't worry about your future. It'll be bright for you :)

And please, cousins (including me)

PLEASE TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN
=D

I barely can keep MY blog updated, so I can't do this alone.

No comments: