"Ohana means FAMILY, and family means nobody gets left behind."

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Port Dickson

Wadsup people? I'm currently at Howie's house now =D Cousins stay over ! Just without all of you. Ermm. Howie forced me to update cause he didn't want to update 2 times consecutively.

Soooo....Port KOKson was fun! *Sry can't resist* We had a nice time driving go karts. Howie beat me. Jia and Ethan lost control and kept crashing. Ethan ate the MOST food at the buffet. *tsk tsk tsk*. They went bankrupt. So, if you want to go to Eagle Ranch, guess what? IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE.

We also wanted to try paintball but we were underage :( But at least we went to archery. It was the only thing Juan was tall enough for. LoL. But guess what? She kept missing and some didn't even land on the board.

OWH!! And there was also a basketball match between the children and adults. WE OWNED THEM. We played till 21 points man~!!!!! Owh and Uncle David "elbowed" my eye! Ouch!!! It still hurts now.

Well I guess that's all for now. Have fun cousins! Are you wondering what the typing is so nice? That's because Howie's typing for me =D He rocks!! *He typed that*

No comments: